Thursday, 8 December 2011

Acacia Scarf and Hat

Since last year, I'd been on the look out for a perfect pattern for a scarf that isn't too simple and not too understated to make for my Mom. I wanted to gift it to her on her birthday in November, which is right in time for the winters. I actually wanted to go home and give it to her in person but unfortunately it didn't work out.


I'm still not confident to venture into bigger projects yet. I made the acacia scarf and started thinking of doing a hat which matches it but couldn't find a similar pattern. Instead of doing a plain hat I took the risk and tried out the acacia pattern on a basic ribbed hat pattern. It worked great and I could finish it on time.





sending this to Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' 

11 comments:

  1. wow...that is super cute..great job dear..:)
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... fabulous work... yor efforts seem to have materialized perfectly... the scarves look perfect..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is superb..i wish i could create such things..i can only create non complicated stuff

    check my attempts here
    http://thearksbloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! the colour is lovely! and the works is very very nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely color scarf. nice work

    ReplyDelete
  6. so nice n cool colour......ur looking so cute dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. woderful work :) i love to crochet learning and followng youtube too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea... even I learn from Youtube... You should check out http://www.youtube.com/user/tjw1963?feature=watch... She has some really good videos on basic stuff very easy to follow

      Delete

I'm grateful for the words of encouragement and valuable sugggestions.
Thank you for stopping by!

Cheers!
Anisha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...