Monday, 30 January 2012

Bougainvillea-4

30th January, 2012

I just re-potted it recently. I had cut it as per the plan below.

I agreed to do a post on how to start with Bonsai or Bonsai for beginners as requested by a few friends and readers. I haven't forgotten about it but somehow find it hard to write about a subject which I've just started to study. I assure you when I collect enough valuable information I'll definitely write a post.





8th October, 2011

I found this a few days back, couldn't get time to take pictures at day time. I just thought of getting some expert advise from Indian Bonsai Group, I'm so glad to have found the group, I actually have some people to help me out.

Whole Plant

Front

Side
Top

Side
My plan

5 comments:

  1. wow...sounds very interesting..
    great cliks..
    Tasty Appetite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bougainvillea, I remember did some project with this plant while I was in college...gr8 clicks.

    Cheers
    Muskaan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know all these things.you have a nice blog tooo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting!!!!I love to have greens around meee

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful for the words of encouragement and valuable sugggestions.
Thank you for stopping by!

Cheers!
Anisha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...