Sunday, 28 August 2011

Queen Ann’s Lace Belt

I decided to make a belt extending the fan bookmark pattern. But the bookmark was too broad to go through the loops on my jeans for a belt. So I needed modify it, and luckily I chanced upon the Queen Ann’s Lace pattern which apparently is quite widely known.So I made the lace got a buckle from an old belt and crocheted it together. I’m happy with it, but there is room for improvement, maybe a different buckle even something crocheted.

This belt is 70motifs, which is approx 110cm (43inches) long.
This pattern has been used with bulkier yarn to make a beautiful scarf.

Queen Ann's Lace Belt

4 comments:

  1. itz lovely!!!! doesn't luk lyk u r an amateur :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making one too!a scarf.Got the idea from here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome... isn't it fun doing this pattern. :)

      Delete

I'm grateful for the words of encouragement and valuable sugggestions.
Thank you for stopping by!

Cheers!
Anisha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...