Saturday, 27 August 2011

Avadhoota Datta Peetham, Mysore

I read about this Ashram in Mysore, Avadhoota Datta Peetham with an exquisite bonsai garden during blog trotting. And was lucky enough that I got a chance to visit few months back. It was an amazing experience. we were there just 15mins before closing time in the afternoon so we had to hurry up. But we took maximum possible pictures so that we can check them out at our convenience. If you are a bonsai enthusiast, this is definitely a place you will enjoy.
























5 comments:

  1. Hey I happen to stop by your blog I found lot of info on bonsai which I liked very much.Do visit mine
    anandhirajan
    http://anandhirajansartsncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely. My eyes are completely pleased :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful Bonsais.
    I love it all.
    viji

    ReplyDelete

I'm grateful for the words of encouragement and valuable sugggestions.
Thank you for stopping by!

Cheers!
Anisha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...